Careers Education Information and Guidance (CEIAG) is regarded as a vital component of our student’s education.
Examples of some of the provision and opportunities available to our students include;
- Access to support from a specialist Careers Guidance practitioner from the CDI professional register.
- Access to information and advice on choices and opportunities provided by the school and external organisations.
- Structured programmes of support and education around key decision making times (Yr 9, Yr11, Yr 12 and Yr13) that includes;
- A tailored program of lessons delivered in PSHCE.
- Dedicated information evenings at school for parents and students
- External providers invited into school to talk to students or deliver group sessions and presentations
- Visits to information events and activities
- Opportunities to gain work experience in Year 10 and in Sixth Form.
To view a copy of our Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance policy (CEIAG), please click here: Careers Education Information Policy
Please see the linked pages for useful resources to support students, parents, carers and family members in making future education and career related decisions.
JWS Careers Champions
Follow Us on Instagram