Careers Education Information and Guidance (CEIAG) is regarded as a vital component of our student’s education.
Examples of some of the provision and opportunities available to our students include;
- Access to support from a specialist Careers Guidance practitioner from the CDI professional register.
- Access to information and advice on choices and opportunities provided by the school and external organisations.
- Structured programmes of support and education around key decision making times (Yr 9, Yr11, Yr 12 and Yr13) that includes;
- A tailored program of lessons delivered in PSHCE.
- Dedicated information evenings at school for parents and students
- External providers invited into school to talk to students or deliver group sessions and presentations
- Visits to information events and activities
- Opportunities to gain work experience in Year 10 and in Sixth Form.
To view a copy of our Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance policy (CEIAG), please click here: Careers Education and Guidance Policy
Please see the linked documents for useful resources to support students, parents, carers and family members in making future education and career related decisions.